Value for Your Heating and Cooling Dollar
Choose Mullen for professional service after the sale. We specialize in keeping your heating and cooling systems running smoothly. Please find below our consumer tips on:
For professional advice concerning your residential or commercial heating and cooling needs, call Mullen today at 724-537-7203. Need emergency service? Mullen has qualified technicians on call 24/7, 365 days a year.
What should you look for in a heating and cooling contractor?
Ask contractors to come to your home and perform a system inspection and give you a quotation. To narrow down your pool of potential contractors, use the following pre-qualifications:
- Check if the company is listed with the Better Business Bureau and is in good standing.
- Make sure the company is going to clean and visually inspect all of the air ducts and related system components.
- Avoid advertisements for “$99 Whole House Specials” and other gimmicks.
- Ask if the company has the right equipment to perform the job, and if the company has completed jobs in homes similar to yours.
- Get references from your neighbors where possible.