What Can I Do in an Emergency?
At Mullen, we have qualified technicians on call, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If your home or business is located in Westmoreland County, PA and you need immediate help with your heating or cooling system, call us at 724-537-7203. We’ll respond to your heating and cooling emergency as quickly as possible.
What Can I Do Before Calling for Service?
There are some basic, common sense steps to take before calling for service on your heating and cooling system. These may seem simple, but you would be surprised how many service calls result in finding an issue with one of these three basic areas.
- Check disconnect switches (indoor and outdoor if you have a split system). Make sure that circuit breakers are ON and that no fuses have blown.
- Check for sufficient airflow. Make sure air filters are clean and that supply-air and return-air grilles are open and unobstructed.
- Check the settings and operation of your thermostat.
- If you want cooling, make sure the temperature control selector is set below room temperature and the SYSTEM switch is on the COOL or AUTO position.
- If you want heat, make sure the temperature control selector is set above room temperature and the SYSTEM switch is at HEAT or AUTO.
- The FAN switch should be set at ON for continuous blower operation or AUTO if you want the blower to function only while the unit is operating.
In addition to the routine maintenance you perform, your home comfort system should be inspected at least once a year by a properly trained service technician. At Mullen, our experts will make sure your system operates safely and gives you the best performance at the lowest cost.
To learn more, call Mullen today at 724-537-7203.
At Mullen, we offer our Commercial Refrigeration customers a Planned Maintenance program to save money and reduce downtime.
- Reduce energy costs
- Reduce down time
- Minimize or prevent costly breakdowns
- Prolong equipment life
At Mullen, we have the people and the knowledge to keep your HVAC equipment operating at peak efficiency.
Call Mullen today at 724-537-7203, or visit our Sales Request page.