Dirty Ducts: a Major Source of Indoor Air Pollution
Duct cleaning could be the healthiest investment you will ever make! At Mullen, we have been serving the heating and cooling needs of Latrobe, Greensburg, and Westmoreland County for over 50 years. Our experience and professionalism in residential and commercial duct cleaning is second to none.
If you would like to learn more about our duct cleaning services, please visit our Residential Duct Cleaning page, or call Mullen today at 724-537-7203.
The HVAC Inspection, Maintenance, and Restoration Association (NADCA) has developed a list of frequently asked questions about the need for and effectiveness of duct cleaning.
You can visit their web page at: www.nadca.com
Or click any of the questions below to access the answer from the NADCA website.
- Are there health benefits that come from duct cleaning?
- Will duct cleaning reduce our home energy bills?
- How is a residential HVAC system cleaned?
- What equipment is best for duct cleaning?
- How often should duct cleaning be performed?
- What is the price range for air duct cleaning?
- What should I look for in a duct cleaning service provider?
- Why choose a NADCA member to perform duct cleaning?
- What about the use of antimicrobial chemicals?
- How long should it take for a typical home air duct cleaning?
- How can I know the duct cleaning was effective?
Indoor Air Quality
Your home is only as healthy as the air inside. Your family’s comfort is about more than heating and cooling.
That’s Mullen knows all about Indoor Air Quality. From humidifiers and air cleaners to UV light systems that reduce mold and germs, you owe it to yourself to clean up the air you breathe.
Call Mullen today at 724-537-7203, or visit our Sales Request page.